bottom line

by Nikki Desuasido in ,


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The weather wasn't cooperative the majority of my trip but in hindsight it really forced me to step out of my comfort zone. Typically I imagine my Hawaii vacations to consist of laying on a beach 99% of my time (getting a tan) and the other 1% is shopping. This time was definitely different. I have always wanted to go zip lining and knew this was my number one priority when I arrived. We were a little apprehensive since it was beginning to rain heavily but somehow that added an adventurous tone to the whole experience. They provided raincoats, strapped us in our gear then we signed our lives away. We glided down 9 zip lines that passed some of the best scenery I have ever seen in my whole entire life-- 450 feet above the ground, soaring 3300 feet across at 50mph directly over a 250 foot waterfall. This is an absolute must do if you make it out here. Oh and make sure you put on bug spray! I don't know how it's even possible to get 15 mosquito bites on my 2 legs in less than 1 hour but it happened and I'm not complaining.. because yes, it was worth it :)