Solemio top & shorts, F21 hat, Carerra sunglasses, Balmain imitation sandals, Rolex watch
Because I've been moving, I haven't found the time to work out in so long nor have I been watching what I eat. And I keep promising myself I'd start my summer diet since I've been out of the gym forever, but guessing what I ate today, I'll definitely start tomorrow.
Here's what's in my belly..
- Home cooked vegetable omelette for breakfast
- Honey nut cheerios w/ soy milk for more breakfast
- Spaghetti & meatballs from Cybelle's Pizza for lunch
- Tart to Tart chocolate chip cookie for dessert
- Starbucks iced coffee to wake me up
- the lobster tempura for our appetizer,
- a side of fleming's potatoes & sauteed sweet corn,
- a petite filet mignon cooked medium well w/ crab on top,
- and a chocolate lava cake for dessert
- oh and of course, 2 glasses of Sauvignon Blanc.
I'm stuffed but happy. :)