Skin is my favorite feature on any person, including myself :) which is why i like taking care of it. Here are my skin care products I use for my face.
- I'm an Estee Lauder junkie- only bc I used it since I was 12 (using my mom's things) but this stuff has been working on me well and I'm a creature of habit and like to stick with what works.
- The Shiseido cotton pads are by far the softest I've ever felt.
- The idealist is a serum you apply before your moisturizer.. i can't really tell you if it's improved my skin but I use it for kicks and if you put it on the back of your hand you can instantly feel the difference so I figure it must be doing something to my face.
- I recently started using eye cream bc I now suffer from eye bags, I guess it comes with age but ill just blame maverick for the interruptions of my sleep :)
- MAC wipes are like a facial in a bag- I use these when I'm lazy or have a full face of makeup. It removes it off with ease so it's quick after a long night out when you're tired.