(nikibiki leggings, ZOA ny shirt, hollister sweater, urbn sandals)
- Layovers can be a great opportunity to ease the boredom from traveling. Check out the gift shops and browse through magazines on your down time.. luckily my laptop has kept me quite occupied.
- Getting snacks or eating at the airport is always a good suggestion if you're like me and hate airplane food.
- At this point, I feel I've been almost everywhere in a week and my fascination for numbers has gotten me to memorize my passport number.
- I never understood why airplanes blast the AC- so make sure you layer up or pack an extra sweater or socks.
- I hate sitting next to strangers on the plane- especially if they're... haha. nevermind. so thank god I didn't have to this time. :)
- But if you must, window seats are always a better option so you can lean your head against it to fall asleep.
- If you don't feel like talking to your neighbor, just put on your headphones, it's a surefire way to avoid conversation.
- And if you do feel like talking, well sky's the limit but for starters strike an easy question, like asking them where are they from and who knows you can make a new friend and kill time a lot quicker and before you know it.. you're home. FINALLY.