(cardigan- kimchi & blue, dress- sustainable collective, boots- nine west, beanie- forever 21)
- 15 hours to get to a shoppers paradise is definitely worth the travel time
- an extra empty luggage is a necessity for major purchases
- leggings can be played out- but i'm all about comfort when it comes to traveling
- my purse is large enough to fit snacks, an extra sweater, scarf, travelling documents etc.
- thank god my flexibility and short height finally came in handy- i can curl up perfectly into a seat on economy class and fall straight asleep with no problem..
- ahh the many joys of being short for once! Hong Kong, here I come :)